Below are the current openings with us. Apply online not just for a “job”, but for a more exciting “career”.
Junior Video Editor
Image Screening, Image Cleaning, Cropping, Retouching, Colour Correction, Image Categorization Define title basis the visual Video Screening & Upload Competency in compositing, editing, post-processing videos
QUALIFICATION: 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, GRADUATION
- Must have good experience in video editing tools like FCP, Adobe Premier, VFX and other industry standard designing tools.
- Capable of independently creating final rendering/tweaks and VFX
- Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
Interacting and Gather information from the SME.
QUALIFICATION: BE, MSc, Mtech
- Select, modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
- Participate in multiple projects.
- Interact with graphics and provide instructions and guidance in creating images.
- Interact with developers to explain functionality and ensure that it is done per instructions.
- Interact with the client to understand requirements and implement them.
- Ensure quality guidelines are followed.
- Analyze the content and create storyboards for CBT and WBT
Past experience in Editing software- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate flash.
QUALIFICATION: MFA, BFA, MCA, BCA or any Graphical background.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Ability to work on a written script and produce motion graphic videos based on it.
- Design and create attractive motion graphics for corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, video info graphics etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards Strong Visualization.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Communicating the bugs to developer.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
QUALIFICATION: BE, MCA, MA.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Ensure the quality before delivering the project.
- Ability to take ownership and complete assigned work within
- Should have the ability to
get to details and be a team player.
- Open to learn and discuss
new things that would help the team to excel.
- Flexible with working hours
to meet specific timelines.
Content Writer and ID-Reviewer
- Create effective content as per the project requirement.
- Design content on different tools PowerPoint / Word Document.
- Work with internal teams to understand the project in-depth.
- Discuss with the client regarding the project requirements.
- Report to the project manager about the progress of the projects.
QUALIFICATION: BE, MCA, MA.
- Proof Reading and Reviewing Storyboards
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Should use strong instructional design to design course structures, define course
- objectives, provide appropriate assessments and strategize on effective treatments for imparting training.
- Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging deliverables.
- Creating a design document based on the overall goal the specific objectives identified sharing with client
- Researching, identifying, chunking the relevant content
- Manage deadlines