The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.karanji.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Karanji shall refer to Karanji Infotech Private Limited. The term site refers to www.karanji.com owned and monitored by Karanji.
- Karanji may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Karanji may monitor access to the site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Karanji. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Karanji. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Karanji. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Karanji is a registered trademark of Karanji Infotech Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Karanji Infotech Private Limited.
- Karanji does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the site.
- The site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Karanji expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Karanji shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site.
- Karanji may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Karanji reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- In no event will Karanji be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Karanji’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.